Welcome!

Welcome! This is a place to share how we celebrate & deepen our relationship to Nature. Here you will find stories, images, & ideas about wilderness, human nature, & soulfulness. Drawing from the experiences of everyday living, the topics on this blog include: forays into the natural world, the writing life, community service, meditation, creativity, grief & loss, inspiration, & whatever else emerges from these. I invite you on this exploration of the wild within & outside of us: the inner/outer landscape.



Friday, June 2, 2023

Day 100 (#the100dayproject)

Just below, you will find this week’s landscape collage inspired by my own photograph. (I’m also including the actual landscape photograph.)

This is my Day 100 collage, created last Saturday, May 27th. 

I think my artist mom would have loved that I did these past few years' worth of 100-day projects. So, to finish off this round I honored her by creating a collage of a place we traveled to together and loved:

"Painting With Mama," Lake Atitlán, Guatemala (2004)

This concludes the collage-making project (for now). But I will post some composite images of the entire project (with the list of the landscape locations and dates) in coming days. 

(Please check Friday posts starting February 24, 2023 to see all the images.)