Welcome!

Welcome! This is a place to share how we celebrate & deepen our relationship to Nature. Here you will find stories, images, & ideas about wilderness, human nature, & soulfulness. Drawing from the experiences of everyday living, the topics on this blog include: forays into the natural world, the writing life, community service, meditation, creativity, grief & loss, inspiration, & whatever else emerges from these. I invite you on this exploration of the wild within & outside of us: the inner/outer landscape.



Friday, April 26, 2024

Day 89 #The100DayProject

As some of you know, I’ve been a little under the weather this week with a virus. One of the highlights of each day, though, has been continuing to create these landscape oil pastels and working on my book manuscript. 

 

Here are a few samples from this past week’s painting sessions. And thinking I should sit down to write an introduction for the book, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I’d already drafted one that I’d forgotten about. (I giggle as I write that. How could I possibly have forgotten? I’ll blame it on the virus.) Today marks eighty-nine days in a row of painting and book writing.